The airfield is now the home to over 50 aircraft and accommodates a clubhouse building, parking, and several hangar blocks. The club is made up of members of all ages and backgrounds but everyone is linked by a keen interest in aircraft and flying. At weekends the clubhouse is bustling with members and visitors.
In late 2013 we undertook a refurbishment of the club house and it is a home from home – even with a log fire when the weather is cold!
- Live ATC so you can hear the pilots as they approach to land
- Cafe on weekends and during good flying weather
- Self service tuck shop when cafe is closed
- Free WiFi
- Briefing Facilities for visiting pilots and students
- Free on-site parking
- Heating including a log fire